A few weeks ago I made a bit of an error in judgement…
I made the very big mistake of going onto eBay after a couple of glasses of wine and am now the (dubiously) proud owner of set of 4 foot tall strap on black angel wings.
So far I have had a few people tell me it will be awesome.
Another few contact me asking if I wanted to do a joint shoot with them (also models) of these responses came from a lovely model who also had a collection of weapons and as it turns out is 6’2″ (I’m 5’4″), I told her it would end up becoming an elf/hobbit shoot.
I also got a message from another model who just wanted to thank me for making her laugh so much.
With that in mind I decided to share my actual purchases with you all.
- 1 set of 4 ft angel wings
- Ann Summers Lingerie
- 2 vintage style hats, one has polka dots (I freaking hate polka dots)
- A set of vintage hatpins
- a wig display head
- 3 vintage style dresses
- 5000 random sized/coloured body gems (no glue)
- vintage style gloves
- a HUGE hat box
I learned a few things from my experience
- Drunk me apparently has better taste than sober me – I hate polka dots but everyone loves the polka dot dress on me.
- Drunk me is WAYYYY more optimistic than sober me – all of the dresses were bought a size smaller than what I ware and they ALL FIT!
- I am even more random than I ever realised. Wings, body jewels and vintage clothing?!?! That’s one helluva mix!
The funny thing about all of this is that I haven’t used half of the stuff I bought and I already have some amazing images already.